Monday, February 21, 2011

For Sale Chestnut SR Buck

We've had this little guy around for awhile now but have never shown him nor bred him although he was proven when he came to us! He's a very nice fellow to look at with a great head/ear/crown piece but we just don't need another buck around especially a chesnut. I believe he's got some Campo behind him but I'll have to peek at his ped(which is in Beaverlodge) to be sure and get a birthday. He's $40 to a pet home or $60 as a brood buck.

You'll have to excuse the photo as it's off my cell phone and not a very good one at that! I've had the worst luck with vechiles and cameras this weekend and although I have taken a bunch of new photos of the juniors and some seniors here I can't upload them as my SD card isn't reading on the computer. So hopefully it works at home! Anyways here's the chestnut! E-mail me at starlitrabbitry@hotmail.com with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment