Sunday, March 20, 2011

Torted and clean tris

So I'll post a couple photos of some torted and clean animals today to hopefully get a good ccomparison between them. First I'll post some photos of torted tris.



 These guys all have the classic torting going up their sides and on their ears & nose. The nose marking is probably the easiest one to tell if they are torted or not on full grown animals and the side marking are probably the easiest on a few day old animals.







These are all tris that are clean and have a good density of orange color. They have no torting marks on the nose ears or sides and have good clean orange color. I was going to incude torted and clean harlis and tris/harlis tha are too light in the orange color making them a cream but there would be way to many photos for one post so I'll post those one's tomorrow. If there's ny questions on this topic please feel free to e-mail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment