Monday, December 31, 2012

New Christmas Babies at SLR!

We had a litter born here on Christmas day out of SLR's Aiden a harlequin buck and a broken tort doe out of GC SLR's Tritan and GC SLR's Bailey. It sounds like she had one harli who didn't make it and has two remaining tri babies. These guys should be really nice chunky babies when they are grown up! We're going to be heading down to Calgary next weekend so will post some new photos of some of the bunnies as soon as we get there!

As a note too for anyone who is trying to reach me via e-mail please be aware that for some reason that I have not yet figured out my e-mail account has been sorting a lot of my incoming mail to the junk folder! So if you've sent me an e-mail and have not gotten a responce back please try again or leave a comment on here!

Here's photos of the two pround parents = )

Above is SLR's Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment