Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Campo's Fire N' Ice x SLR's Macey

Here's another litter posting out of Fire and Macey. The otter is available for sure but I might keep either the tri or broken orange - I haven't decided yet but will in the next couple of days.


SLR's Un-named broken black otter Jr buck. This little dude is a looker for sure and one I might hold back if I could use the color! SOLD


SLR's Un-named broken orange Jr doe. Beautiful color on this orange! It's so clean and bright. She is a nicely put together doe but does carry some overall length. SOLD


SLR's Un-named black orange tri Jr Doe. This gal has beautiful clean bright orange as well but she is a little on the small side - I'm thinking she'll mature around the 3lb mark. We are holding on to this gal for awhile for a replacement brood doe.

No comments:

Post a Comment