Tuesday, May 12, 2015

SLR's DJ x Cutie Patooties T'fer Tigger

Here's the litter out of DJ and Tigger - she had all gals except for one token buck! I haven't decided in this litter yet who gets to stay and who gets to go but will do that in the next few days.


SLR's Un-named black/orange tri Jr doe, cute little doe but her color is not as bright as I'd like and she's a bit smutty. SOLD

SLR's Un-named black/orange tri Jr doe. Beautiful color on the little gal but she is a little on the little side ;) Keeping for now.


SLR's Un-named black/orange harlequin Jr doe. Another cute little gal with good color. SOLD

SLR's Un-named orange Jr buck. This guy is adorable and has that look at me attitude! Lot's of rufus in this litter but his color is smutty. SOLD


SLR's Un-named orange Jr doe. SOLD


1 comment:

  1. There's my Penny! Shannon check your facebook and email! I've made payment and arranged transport for wednesday!! Super excited! Tiesja

    ReplyDelete